DMK Hydroloc Creme
DMK Hydroloc Creme
Hydroloc Crème is a rich crème designed to hydrate and lock moisture into extremely dry and scaly skin, protecting against trans epidermal water loss.
Hydroloc Crème has the ability to hold 10 times its weight in water. It works against transepidermal water loss by building the skin’s barriers to help seal in moisture and create lush and velvety skin.
Hydroloc Crème is an intense rehydration formula excellent for pregnant women both before and after child birth. It is suitable for genetically dry or flaky skin, sunburn, and burns, as well as skin suffering from eczema or exposure to harsh environments.
- Apply to clean skin, spritz with a Herb & Mineral Mist and massage.
- To use as a body massage crème, keep adding water to maintain lubrication. Pregnant women should use on the abdominal area.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil) – Retains moisture, and in preventing the skin from drying out. Extremely powerful at keeping away bacteria and maintaining youthful skin, and contains a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores. It is very good for acne sufferers. High in antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin and creating wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging. One of the benefits of the sunflower oil due to the presence of vitamin E in it. As an antioxidant, Vitamin E, in the Sunflower Oil, also acts as moisturizer, by helping the body cells retain water inside them. Contains the nutrients: Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherols, Carotenoids, Selenium, Proteins, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Omega-6 fatty acids. Moreover, Folate or Folic Acid, present in Sunflower Oil, helps the body in the manufacture of new cells.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower Oil) – Acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It works with your skin to soften dryness, smooth roughness and soothe some skin problems. Safflower Oil occupies a unique position in that it has the highest level of Linoleic fatty acid available commercially. Linoleic, its principal fatty acid, is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesized by the human body. It is required for ensuring the integrity of plasma membranes and for growth, reproduction, skin maintena.
- Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract – A herb that helps barrier repair and prevents TEWL.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil – Anti-inflammatory.