DMK Solar Damage Gel
DMK Solar Damage Gel
Soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Restores the interstitial fluid of the epidermis bringing hydration and vitality back, creating a firmer plumper more replenished skin.
Solar Damage Gel has specific barrier protection effects, helping to protect and rejuvenate the skin. Designed to reduce inflammation and posttreatment irritation and redness.
Solar Damage Gel is suitable for:
- Acne and congestion.
- Premature aging, sun damaged and environmental damaged skins.
- Weakened skin, dehydrated with poor bounce and turgidity.
- After IPL, Laser or any heat and erythema (redness) inducing treatments.
- Dry, stressed, strained and taut skin.
- Sensitive, inflamed, aggravated skin conditions.
- Scarring and stretch marks.
- Burns or any skin trauma.
- Can be applied to any area of the face, neck, eye area, hands or body.
- After cleansing and applying DMK serums oils and crèmes, apply a thin layer and gently massage to help absorption. Can be used morning and evening.
- Key ingredients:
- Aqua (Water).
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Chamomile) – Antibacterial/anti-acne, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Allantoin – A star molecule. Promotion and acceleration of cell proliferation: improves epithelization (skin regeneration) and the condition of superficially damaged skin. Allantoin also soothes irritated skin and reduces redness and flaking. Keratolytic action – In performing its protective and regulatory functions, the epidermis synthesizes a large number of proteins and lipids in the stratum corneum. When this process, called keratinization, is unbalanced, more keratin than normal is produced and the barrier function is altered. Allantoin interacts with skin keratin to thin an abnormally thickened stratum corneum. This is why Allantoin leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Calming and hydrating action – The increased water content in the skin reduces irritation and redness.
- Panthenol – Promotes wound healing, helps restore damaged epithelium, reduces itching and inflammation, improves skin hydration, reduces transepidermal water loss, improves skin roughness.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Squalene – Skin identical lipid, skin conditioning.
- Retinol (Vitamin A).