DMK Eye Tone
DMK Eye Tone
Eye Tone plumps up the skin and rebuilds the fragile skin around the eye and neck area by promoting normal cellular proliferation, strengthens fragile capillaries reducing dark circles. It revises wrinkles and fine lines, dark circles and puffy bags whilst hydrating and softening the skin blood supply to the wounded area. A study published in 2006 in the International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds examined the effects of Centella Asiatica on wounds in rats. The study found that wounds treated with Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract contracted and healed significantly faster than untreated wounds.
Suitable for those experiencing the early signs of aging, as well as dark circles or puffy skin under the eyes.
- Use over Super Serum or Beta Gel, Direct Delivery Vitamin C, Seba-E oil or Herbal Pigment Oil.
- Apply one pump of Eye Tone around the muscle of the eye and to the neck, spray with Herb & Mineral Mist
- Seabuckthorn Oil – Helps to revise the fragile capillaries that contribute to dark circles under the eyes. 190 nutrients and essential fatty acids. Nourishing, revitalizing, and restorative action.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – (Argireline) Has been touted as the topical alternative to BOTOX®. This synthetic peptide (compound consisting of two or more amino acids or the building blocks of proteins) temporarily blocks the release of neurotransmitters that cause muscle contractions.
- Hyalauronic Acid – Gives skin its volume and fullness. Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds water within the cells of the skin and tissue underneath, literally acting like a sponge to retain a supple, firm skin tone and youthful appearance.
- Beta-glucan – Helps to protect aging skin from immune dysfunction. Beta-glucan can help hydrate the skin, improve firmness, skin color, and elasticity; while also helping to diminish lines and wrinkles.
- Squalene – Helps to reduce swelling. Squalene is one of the NMFs (Natural Moisturizing Factors) found in the skin which acts as a supreme tissue strengthener. Skin identical lipid.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – (Vitamin C) is broken down into L-Ascorbic Acid, it has the same functions as L-Ascorbic Acid: exhibiting high antioxidant activity, acting as a coenzyme for enzymes involved in collagen synthesis, and inhibiting the synthesis of melanin, skin brightening.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract – Asiatic Acid is so rare and expensive, using the extracts provides similar benefits. Traditionally used to treat minor wounds, Centella Asiatica contains chemicals known as Triterpenoids that appear to speed wound healing, boost antioxidants at the wound site, strengthen the skin and increase.
- Safflower Oil.
- Beta Carotene.