Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Eye Tone plumps up the skin and rebuilds the fragile skin around the eye and neck area by promoting normal cellular proliferation, strengthens fragile capillaries reducing dark circles. It revises wrinkles and fine lines, dark circles and puffy bags whilst hydrating and softening the skin blood supply to the wounded area. A study published in 2006 in the International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds examined the effects of Centella Asiatica on wounds in rats. The study found that wounds treated with Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract contracted and healed significantly faster than untreated wounds.
Suitable for those experiencing the early signs of aging, as well as dark circles or puffy skin under the eyes.
- Use over Super Serum or Beta Gel, Direct Delivery Vitamin C, Seba-E oil or Herbal Pigment Oil.
- Apply one pump of Eye Tone around the muscle of the eye and to the neck, spray with Herb & Mineral Mist
- Seabuckthorn Oil – Helps to revise the fragile capillaries that contribute to dark circles under the eyes. 190 nutrients and essential fatty acids. Nourishing, revitalizing, and restorative action.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – (Argireline) Has been touted as the topical alternative to BOTOX®. This synthetic peptide (compound consisting of two or more amino acids or the building blocks of proteins) temporarily blocks the release of neurotransmitters that cause muscle contractions.
- Hyalauronic Acid – Gives skin its volume and fullness. Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds water within the cells of the skin and tissue underneath, literally acting like a sponge to retain a supple, firm skin tone and youthful appearance.
- Beta-glucan – Helps to protect aging skin from immune dysfunction. Beta-glucan can help hydrate the skin, improve firmness, skin color, and elasticity; while also helping to diminish lines and wrinkles.
- Squalene – Helps to reduce swelling. Squalene is one of the NMFs (Natural Moisturizing Factors) found in the skin which acts as a supreme tissue strengthener. Skin identical lipid.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – (Vitamin C) is broken down into L-Ascorbic Acid, it has the same functions as L-Ascorbic Acid: exhibiting high antioxidant activity, acting as a coenzyme for enzymes involved in collagen synthesis, and inhibiting the synthesis of melanin, skin brightening.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract – Asiatic Acid is so rare and expensive, using the extracts provides similar benefits. Traditionally used to treat minor wounds, Centella Asiatica contains chemicals known as Triterpenoids that appear to speed wound healing, boost antioxidants at the wound site, strengthen the skin and increase.
- Safflower Oil.
- Beta Carotene.