DMK Melanotech Creme
DMK Melanotech Creme
Melanotech Crème is a nourishing crème specifically designed for darker skin tones, hyper pigmentation and skin genetically prone to pigmentation. Formulated with herbal extracts Melanotech Crème aims to revise and prevent hyper-pigmentation, even out skin tone and brighten the skin.
Melanotech Crème inhibits the production of melanin to revise and prevent hyperpigmentation. It also brightens the skin and maintains an even glowing complexion.Diagnostic:
Melanotech Crème can be prescribed as a maintenance crème for normal to dry skin with hyper pigmentation or one that is prone to pigmenting easily. It is an excellent daily nourishing crème for skin 3-6 on the Fitzpatrick Skin Classification (Mediterranean, Indian, Asian and Middle Eastern skins).
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums, Herbal Pigment Oil, and spray with Herb & Mineral Mist.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Melanotech Crème with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- DMK Sunscreen should be applied over crème.
- Kojic Acid – A copper chelating agent, which suppresses melanin production and brightens hyperpigmentation.
- Halidrys Siliquosa – (Algea) Has been demonstrated to inhibit tyrosinase. This algae down-regulates skin pigmentation at several levels of the melanogenesis cascade.
Before melanin synthesis, it reduces the release of important melanogenic mediators.
During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase.
After melanin synthesis, it inhibits the dendrites of melanocytes and controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate – (Liquorice) A skin conditioning agent that inhibits Tyrosinase and reduces redness.
- Morus Alba – (Mulberry) A powerful skin brightener and melanin inhibitor.
- Anminoethylphosphinic Acid – Limits the formation of melanin by interrupting the polymerization process.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) – Improves circulation, eliminate toxins, relieve anxiety and stress. This oil is often used for its various calming and moisturizing properties, a treatment for oily skin, also used to treat wounds because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- No Parabens.