DMK Nite Firming Creme
DMK Nite Firming Creme
Nite Firming is a specialized crème designed to repair and fight the signs of aging.
Function:Nite Firming protects the mitochondria (the skin’s cellular power plant) to fight the cellular degeneration that causes aging. It restores structural integrity to stimulate collagen production and strengthen the capillaries.
Nite Firming is suitable for mature skin showing the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, loose saggy skin, or weakened capillaries
- Cleanse skin and apply DMK serums, oils and spray.
- Apply a pea sized amount of Nite Firming spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and work into the skin.
- DMK Sunscreen should be applied over crème.
NOTE: Can also be used weekly as a nutritious age management masque before bed.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil – (Safflower Oil) Acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. Safflower Oil is reach in Linoleic Acid (almost 79 percent), an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin, including maintenance of cell membrane integrity. Linoleic acid is also an important carrier of vitamins A, D, K, and especially vitamin E. Safflower Oil can also be used as a terrific moisturizer enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow. It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing and hydrating the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Vitamin C.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (Grape Seed) – Contains chemical constituents such as Proanthocyanidins, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, and Anthocyanins, all of which are very potent antioxidants that help for diminish the sun’s damaging effects and reduce freeradical damage. Grape Extract has also been shown to have wound-healing properties. Topical application of Grape Seed Extract to a cultured human skin equivalent showed evidence of younger skin, including enhanced synthesis of healthy collagen, elastin, and improvement in numerous other structural components of skin. Antioxidants (OPC), Choline, Vitamins A, B, B2, C and Minerals, reduces capillary permeability. Research indicates that Grape Seed Extract can help maintain the structure and appearance of skin with its anti-elastase activity.
- Tocopherol Acetate.
- Palmitoyl Oligopetide – Stimulates the feedback loop triggering the synthesis of new collagen as well as other components of the skin matrix. Stimulate skin matrix replenishment via topical application, leading, to wrinkle reduction, skin firming and other benefits. Peptides are known to improve wound healing, activate skin remodelling, improve the structure of skin matrix, reduce scarring and exert other beneficial effects on the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR) is believed to work by reducing the production of interleukin-6 (IL-6) by the key skin cells, Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts. IL-6 is a molecule that promotes inflammation, which, in turn, leads to faster degradation of the skin matrix and thus contributes to the development of wrinkles and loss of skin firmness and elasticity. By reducing the levels of IL-6 and possibly other inflammation mediators, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is thought to slow down the degradation of the skin matrix and may also stimulate its replenishment. Combing Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, these two peptides produce a synergy when used together, i.e. the skin benefits of such combination are greater than what one would expect if each agent’s effects were independent of each other.
- Phospholipids – Comprised of two types of Fatty Acid. That puts them in the lipid family, a broad group of naturally-occurring molecules which includes fats, waxes, sterols, fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D, E and K).
- The main biological functions of lipids include energy storage, as structural components of cell membranes, and as important signalling molecules.
- Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract – Honeysuckle Flower Extract is used primarily for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and calming properties and as a natural preservative booster.