Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Melanotech Drops is a potent formulation designed to not only brighten the surface of the skin but to address the core problem through inhibiting the production of melanin.
Melanotech Drops act as a powerful antioxidant that fight against free radicals. In pigmented skin, they fade without bleaching and inhibit tyrosinase (an enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of tyrosine into melanin and other pigments). Melanotec Drops promote healing, reduce and inhibit pigmentation and are antimicrobial, purifying and anti-inflammatory.
Melanotech Drops is specifically formulated for passive or severe hyper-pigmentation, acne and rosacea. It is not recommended for sensitive skins with minor pigmentation problems.
- Apply a few drops to the affected area to cleansed skin three days per week.
- Apply Direct Delivery Vitamin C, Beta Gel, Herbal Pigment Oil, Herb & Mineral Mist and Melanotech Crème over the top.
- Use 3 nights per week under Super Bright for more severe or stubborn areas of pigment.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – A high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for active ingredients.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – Also known as Licorice Root Extract. This skin conditioning agent works to improve the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness, and also functions as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. Studies suggest it may also inhibit the skin’s tyrosinase activity and melanin production, effective skin brightening agent that prevents hyper-pigmentation. Further studies have shown it to help reduce the redness and irritation commonly associated with various ailments such as Rosacea, Psoriasis and acne.
- Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract – Exhibits complementary potentialities at several levels of the melanogenesis cascade and can successfully down-regulate skin pigmentation.
Before melanin synthesis, it reduces the release of Nitric Oxide that is an important melanogenic mediator.
During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the synthesis of melanin.
After melanin synthesis, it inhibits the dendricity of melanocytes and controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
Also shows preventive protection by neutralizing free radicals and protecting against UV radiations, both being known as major triggers of melanogenesis. Prevents inflammation by inhibiting both lipoxygenase and interleukine 1L 1alpha, as many skin lightening actives which are under current use, have irritating potential on the skin. As IL1alpha is suspected to be involved in the formation of age spots Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract may be useful for the prevention of age spots.
- Hilidrys Siliquosa Extract – Produces as well the capacity to boost skin cells and to inhibit elastase and collagenase activities against dermal deterioration.
- Kojic Acid – Obstructs the production of melanin by inhibiting tyrosinase enzyme. It especially targets melanin caused by UVB radiation. Therefore a Kojic Acid cream can be used to fade signs of hyperpigmentation like acne spots, age spots, freckles, dark circles under eyes and dark spots
- Morus Alba Bark Extract (Mulberry) – Tyrosinase inhibitor skin brightener. The antioxidant and antityrosinase activities of the ethanolic extract of mulberry were investigated. The results showed that Mulberry exhibited radical scavenging and reducing activity, as well as ferrous ion-chelating activity. In addition, Mulberry also protected phospholipids against free radicals, indicating it could protect biomolecules from oxidative damage. Mulberry contains phenolic components, revealing that maclurin, rutin, isoquercitrin, resveratrol, and morin are present.
- Aminoethylphosphonic Acid – Chelating agent, inhibits melanin (skin pigmentation) production by limiting the enzymatic activity of Tyrosinase. It works synergistically with other skin brightening and inhibiting ingredients