Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
When the lipid and natural moisturizing factors (NMF) of skin is reduced we experience surface roughness, flaking, red reactive skin, fine lines, wrinkles and a loss of bounce and elasticity in the skin. NMFs make up an expansive group of ingredients that include, amino acids (these influence water balance in the skin). Seba-E was designed to emulate the chemistry of the lipids and natural moisturizing factors (NMF) of our skin. By replacing the acid mantle, Seba-E restores the skin’s natural barrier function and prevents transepidermal water loss.
Seba-E is specifically formulated for lipid dry skins, skin suffering transepidermal water loss (TEWL) or those whose natural sebaceous mechanism is inhibited leading to impaired barrier function. It can be used on dry, dehydrated skin and inflamed skin conditions. Seba-E is not recommended for oily acne skin conditions, which already have excess sebum. Use with caution in tropical countries with high humidity, as most clients in this environment will have adequate sebaceous flow.
- Apply after cleansing and serums. Apply 2-4 drops (depending on your oil flow) spray with Herb & Mineral Mist and then lightly work into the skin, up under the eye and neck area.
- Start with small amounts of Seba-E as it is concentrated.
- It is best used with Herb & Mineral mist
- If too much is applied may the skin will look oily, if too little is applied it will feel dry. The skin will tell you the amount of Seba-E that it needs.
- Soybean Oil – Contains the eight essential Amino Acids, Lecithin, Vitamins, Minerals and Isoflavones. Full of fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Vitamin B Complex, Calcium, Folic Acid, Potassium and Zinc.
- Phosphatidylserine – A phospholipid derived from Soybeans, Phosphatidylserine may accelerate the recovery of a damaged lipid barrier by increasing Ceramide production.
- Lecithin – Found in Soybean is an important phospholipid needed by all living cells. Lecithin is composed of Phosphoric Acid, Fatty Acids, Glycerol, Glycolipids, Triglycerides, and Phospholipids (e.g., Phosphatidylcholine, and Phosphatidylinositol). Lecithin is a building block in cell membranes as it works to protect cells from oxidation. It prevents the cells from hardening.
- Wheat Germ Oil – A natural protein oil containing, Ceramides and Squalene. Squalene is one of the NMFs (natural moisturizing factors) found in the skin and acts as a supreme tissue strengthener. Wheat Germ Oil is beneficial for the general health of the skin as it improves circulation of blood in the skin when used externally. Wheat Germ Oil is known for its antioxidant properties. Hence it helps in preventing the skin from bearing the signs of aging.
- Linoleic Acid – Oleic Palmitic and Stearic Fatty Acids are the Essential Fatty Acids present in Wheat Germ Oil. Wheat Germ Oil has a high content of vitamin E and it also contains substantial amount of vitamin A, D, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6 and F.
- Parsley (Carum Petroselinum) Extract – Rich in vitamin C & E. Credited with reducing puffiness and possessing soothing properties; Parsley Extract is said to be the key to a good complexion – helping psoriasis, eczema, and acne.