Revise A Creme
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and Treatments
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or used for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a credit will be added to your account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 913 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby BC, V5C 4S2, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Revise-A is designed for skin on a maintenance program. This light exfoliating product aims to maintain cellular renewal and encourage a healthy, youthful complexion.
The key function of Revise-A is to strengthen skin tissues through the regulation of cell proliferation. Designed for skin on a maintenance program Revise-A aims to maintain cellular renewal, and to smooth and firm the skin.
Revise-A is typically prescribed as a maintenance tool after a series of corrective treatments. It is highly recommended for aging, sun-damaged or congested acne-prone skin.
Professional Directions: Use 2-3 times per week.
- Apply after cleansing. Apply a second layer to areas of concern.
- Herb & Mineral Mist or nourishing crème is not required.
- Clients must use DMK Sunscreen whilst on this product.
- Salicylic and Lactic Acids – Mildly keratolytic and increase the exfoliation of dead cells. Salicylic Acid works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed properly. This prevents the pores of the skin from getting clogged up and being infected with bacteria. The acid is also known to break down blackheads and whiteheads as well as other types of acne. Improves skin texture, antibacterial.
- Retinyl Palmitate – Stimulates collagen production, and promotes normal and healthy cell growth. Vitamin A and antioxidant.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein – Rich in nutrients including Silicon, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus and vitamins A, B1, B2 and E. Helps to moisturize, soothe and soften skin.
- Beta Carotene – An antioxidant and pre-cursor to vitamin A. Increases skins resistance to various environmental influences and boosts skin health.
- Retinol – Retinol’s benefits stem from its vital role in the ability to produce new cell tissue, maintenance, and optimum cellular function. Vitamin A, keratolytic.
- Lactic Acid.
- Vitus Vinifera (Grape Seed Extract) – Grape Seed Oil has regenerative and restructuring virtues. Vitamin E, Flavonoids, Linoleic Acid, and OPCs are highly concentrated in Grape Seeds. Grape Seeds promote collagen development, antiallergenic, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, strengthen blood vessels. Anti-aging.