DMK Revise A Creme
DMK Revise A Creme
Revise-A is designed for skin on a maintenance program. This light exfoliating product aims to maintain cellular renewal and encourage a healthy, youthful complexion.
The key function of Revise-A is to strengthen skin tissues through the regulation of cell proliferation. Designed for skin on a maintenance program Revise-A aims to maintain cellular renewal, and to smooth and firm the skin.
Revise-A is typically prescribed as a maintenance tool after a series of corrective treatments. It is highly recommended for aging, sun-damaged or congested acne-prone skin.
Professional Directions: Use 2-3 times per week.
- Apply after cleansing. Apply a second layer to areas of concern.
- Herb & Mineral Mist or nourishing crème is not required.
- Clients must use DMK Sunscreen whilst on this product.
- Salicylic and Lactic Acids – Mildly keratolytic and increase the exfoliation of dead cells. Salicylic Acid works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed properly. This prevents the pores of the skin from getting clogged up and being infected with bacteria. The acid is also known to break down blackheads and whiteheads as well as other types of acne. Improves skin texture, antibacterial.
- Retinyl Palmitate – Stimulates collagen production, and promotes normal and healthy cell growth. Vitamin A and antioxidant.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein – Rich in nutrients including Silicon, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus and vitamins A, B1, B2 and E. Helps to moisturize, soothe and soften skin.
- Beta Carotene – An antioxidant and pre-cursor to vitamin A. Increases skins resistance to various environmental influences and boosts skin health.
- Retinol – Retinol’s benefits stem from its vital role in the ability to produce new cell tissue, maintenance, and optimum cellular function. Vitamin A, keratolytic.
- Lactic Acid.
- Vitus Vinifera (Grape Seed Extract) – Grape Seed Oil has regenerative and restructuring virtues. Vitamin E, Flavonoids, Linoleic Acid, and OPCs are highly concentrated in Grape Seeds. Grape Seeds promote collagen development, antiallergenic, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, strengthen blood vessels. Anti-aging.