DMK Super Bright
DMK Super Bright
An advanced technology night crème designed to aid pigmentation and brighten the skin. Super Bright is a superior blend of natural botanical ingredients, utilizing the breakthrough science in the art of conversion. Creating a hydroquinone-like effect inside the epidermis it provides the benefits of brightening, eliminating and inhibiting pigmentation without the possible harmful toxic side effects of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone forms an aldehyde group which can be potentially carcinogenic in high doses.
Hyperpigmentation, specifically formulated for dark, dull or sun damaged skins predisposed to pigmentation.
Note: A scientific breakthrough in the treatment of pigmentation, Super Bright works without bleaching agents or creating photosensitivity.
- Apply directly to cleansed skin or over Melanotech Drops, without spray.
- Use nightly on all hyper-pigmented areas, applying a double layer on heavily pigmented areas.
- Alternate with Revitosin at night if required.
- After desired brightening is achieved, use twice a week to maintain result.
- Use Foamy Lift and Exoderma Peel or Micro Peel every 3 days at home for best results when using Super Bright.
- Glycyrrihiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Root) – Used as a pigment brightener, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer. Licorice is widely used for its rejuvenating and nutritive properties. Of the 150-plus chemical compounds in this extract is Glycyrrhetinic Acid, a potent antioxidant that is also a strong anti-inflammatory and soothing anti-irritant. Licorice has been used as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, because of Licochalcone-A, a molecule contained in Licorice Root Extract that regulates oil production, eliminates bacteria and helps calm and soothe acne-prone skin. One study investigated the effectiveness of chemical compounds from Licorice, known as Glabridin and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, for skin that had been damaged by UV radiation. The test subjects who used topical extracts of Licorice for skin exhibited faster skin cell regeneration. Glycyrhetinic Acid has been shown to inhibit intercellular gap-junctional communication between human fibroblasts.
- Morus Alba Root (White Mulberry) – Tissue brightener, melanin inhibitor. Antioxidant.
- Retinyl Palmitate – A keratolytic antioxidant with exfoliating properties that neutralize free radicals which attack the skin’s primary structures. It also extends the life of the cell and regulates cell proliferation.
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract – The primary chemical constituents of this herb include Glycosides (Methylarbutin, Ericolin), Allantoin, Flavonoids (Quercetin, Myricacitrin), Tannins, Hydroquinone, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Malic Acid and Ursolic Acid. It also contains Vitamin A, Iron, Manganese, Selenium and Silicon.
- Usolic Acid – Works with phytic acid to prevent the formation of pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid – The principal storage form of phosphorus in many plant tissues is a strong antioxidant and tyrosinase deactivator.
- Mitracarpus Scaber Extract – (Bearberry).
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract.
- Hyaluronic Acid.
- Kojic Acid.
- Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Turmeric – Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Vitamin C, tissue brightener.